Monday 4 July 2016

List of best whatsapp status 2016

Posted by Unknown
When we talk about best chatting app for android or any other smartphone, everyone will only tell us WhatsApp. This app was discovered by John Koum and Brian Acton. After some time, Facebook bought this app. And now it is used by every youth of world around us. It gives us a new of sharing our thoughts. Now we can chat through whastapp to any people around world.

Today, I will tell you some best and famous whatsapp status of year 2016 and 2105. Every status tells peoples about them. So, we have to use a good status that describes ourselves. Here is the list of best and top whatsapp status. You can choose which suits your personality.

best whatsapp status


One thing I don’t care is everything I don’t like.

Silence is source of great strength.

Love me or Hate me, I just don’t care.

Perhaps I am stronger than I think.

The science of today is the technology of tomorrow.

I have not failed; I have just found 100,000 ways that won’t work.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.

I never insult people I only tell them what they are.

The biggest slap to your enemies is your success.

I am sorry my fault. I forgot you are an idiot.

I don’t have a bad handwriting, I have my own font.

I loved a girl and she broke my heart. Now every piece of my heart loves a different girl. And people called it flirt……That’s not FAIR !!!!!

Dear Mario, I wasted my childhood in saving your girlfriend. Now you help me save mine.

I am cool but Global Warming made me hot.

Work in silence and hear the noise of success.

I had always horrible busy days in my life, spent in converting oxygen to carbon dioxide.

Dear smartphone corporations, please also start selling jeans that accommodate your smartphones.

You are pretty, adorable and beautiful until your Photoshop 30 days trial expires.

I am damn sure that all my prayers are going in God’s junk folder.

I am not fat I am just easier to see.

My alarm clock is clearly jealous of my relationship with my BED…!!!!!

Silence is the best answer to FOOL.

There is no market for your Emotions, so never advertise your feelings. Just display your attitude.

Status unavailable, please check later.

Always stay true for yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.

Sir, you need an appointment to see my status.

I can’t change the destination of wind but I can change the bad thinking of mine.

You only live once, so do everything twice.

After getting drunk, bachelor of technology turns into bachelor of philosophy.

When I drink alcohol, everyone says I am alcoholic…But when I drink fanta, No one says I am fantastic.

Eat……Sleep……Regret……Repeat.

Dream as if you’ll forever….Live as if tomorrow is last one.

Happiness is when ‘last seen at’ changes to ‘online’ and then to ‘typing…’

Always remember you are UNIQUE……..Just like everybody else.

You don’t have to like me I am not a facebook status.

Too busy to update a status…

Life is like ice cream, enjoy it before it melts.

I am looking for a bank loan which can perform two things …Give me a loan….And …Leave me alone.

Life is not about money it is about love and I love money.

One person’s LOL ! is another person’s WTF!

Scientists say that the world is become of Protons, Neutrons and Electrons. But they forget to mention Morons like u….

Exams…The most creative phase of life.

------------------------------------------------------The End----------------------------------------------------------
If you liked my list of best whatsapp status then please share it with your friends. And let them also choose a great status.

And don’t forget to keep visiting our blog for latest tips and tricks.


0 comments:

Post a Comment